/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yippee, it's working now.

Well as you can see, my new template is up and running.

Elyse is absolutely awesome. After all my pissing and moaning about not being able to find a template that fit my wants, she went and made a blogger template just for me. Gawd I feel so absolutely spoiled you know. Her work is beautiful, and I'll definitely consider getting her to make me another one when I get on my own domain and hosting.


Gosh darn it I feel so purty now!

So last night I went to my friends place, and hooked my laptop into his network and snagged a shitload of music from him. Awesome stuff too, lots of classic rock. It was nearly 2 gb worth, so now I'm all set for pure listening pleasure. Of course I'm still in bed, with the tunes on happily typing away. This hermit..ok well half hermit because I was a bit sociable yesterday is quite good for me. I haven't felt this relaxed in ages.

3 comment(s):

Yessss! It's werkin! Plus I love that I get straight into the comment box, none of that two clicky through shit.

I adore my Catweasely times.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 10:19 p.m.  

Coolio! It is so purdy!

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:34 a.m.  

Great new look!! In my favorite colour too!!!

Drop me a note once in a while girl!! I miss ya!!

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 9:26 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home