/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, January 12, 2007

Rudely Awakened

Jeanet (nobody we know online here) you are nothing but a big, dumb, ugly CUNT! Got it? Good.

Leave my family alone, more to the point...leave my father alone.
Yes he was going to move in with you, him and mom were having problems, but they worked it out. He came back to Ontario. That should tell you something right there. The fact that he didn't come back to you in Nova Scotia should tell you a fucking lot. Stupid bitch!

You have called here so many times, gotten others to call here so many times, even our own relatives from down there have called on your behalf....you, and them get the same reply from all of us. BACK the fuck off, and quit calling. Even he has told you and your fucking cronies to quit calling, he has even told his own neice to fuck off and quit calling on your behalf, so get a clue.

You really pissed me off this morning. I'm sick, bitchy, not to mention, I am PMS'ing, so I'm not a happy camper to begin with. You woke me up. No, oh no, you couldn't let the phone ring just three or four times, you had to let it ring a total of 15 fucking times,then when you heard it was me answering the phone you hung up.
I waited about twenty minutes to get some coffee into me before I considered what to do. I decided to call you back. Oh I wanted to be some nasty and mean to you, but I decided just to tell you that my parents renewed their vows and are on a second honeymoon. Immature? Yes, I will admit I have quite the childish streak in me when I'm pissed off, but oh did it ever make me feel good to tell you that.

Just know Jeanet, that if the next time I'm in NS, and I see you, I will spit in your face. To me, that is the most disgusting, and insulting thing to do to a person, but you deserve it.
Oh yeah (some more immaturity here).
You really do sound like a dozy, stupid bitch!

4 comment(s):

Having a belated foad thursday?

That was some serious ass whoopin' you just handed out!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 p.m.  

*joins in and gives Jeanet the finger*

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 8:05 a.m.  

I'm with APOS. . . A good old Fuck Off And Die was in order. . . What a bitch!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 9:07 p.m.  

I think what you did was totally worth it.
Oh ya, fuck off Janet!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 11:33 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home