/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Sunday, February 11, 2007

I am a hardworking twit!

Ever since the first time I got a computer, it has never been in the same room as the tv (well except for at my home in Ohio). I've had a laptop since just a couple days after Christmas, and when I've been online it has usually been in my room, or at the table at Booboo and Marc's place. Not once have I sat down and played online while watching tv, until tonight.

Today I was sitting at the table having coffee with mom, dad, and M and I had the most brilliant idea ever. Gee why don't I take the ginormous long ass phone card from mom's computer and put a shorter one on, so that I can take my lil lappy out to the couch and tap away until my heart's content...IN COMFORT!

Here I sit wearing my bleached out (thanks mom) Spongebob pajama pants, red t shirt that says "1/2 Sweet 1/2 Dangerous, and I'm wrapped in a comforter. With a full belly to boot.

Work sucked tonight, well work didn't suck, but I worked my ass off and now my body is just aching. We're supposed to keep the area around all the pumps free of snow, and apparently nobody bothered to shovel whenever there was snow and it built up to about 2 inches of packed down snow and ice. The lazy fuckers!!The boss is coming back from vacation this week, so I decided to start getting rid of the snow/ice buildup. I got most of it done, but my back started to give out by the time I was ready to shovel the chunks of it out of the way, and I had already worked almost half an hour past the end of my shift. I was one tired puppy by the time I left, and pretty fucking hungry too.
Would you believe that there is not one sub shop open after midnight in this stupid town? Before I left in January 2005 there was a Subway that was open until 2 A.M. Now? Everything is closed, even Mr. Sub which used to stay open until 3, sometimes 4 A.M. on weekends.
I didn't really want food from a burger place. I was craving a roasted chicken sub loaded with lettuce, tomato, olives, and hot peppers, instead I went to Burger King. I ended up buying enough food to feed a fucking army (ok, army of one), and guess what? I ate it all. Oh yes I did motherfucker, yum yum.

So yeah, after working hard, and freezing my butt off, I enjoyed my heart attack special from Bk, and now I'm watching the Speed channel. Only one week left until the Daytona 500. YIPPEE! I'm about ready to fall asleep, so good night people of Internetville!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home