/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Kitties and other yapping.

I'm having a wonky kind of day. Crying because I miss Taz, Stash, and Jojo so damned bad it hurts. Ever since I was a little girl I've always had cats around. So since I left my husband, and couldn't bring my cats back with me I've missed them so bad, but I still wasn't sure if I was going back or not. That's also the reason why I haven't brought home a little baby kitty yet.

So after months of lots of deep thinking and fighting with the husband, and trying to work things out I came to the decision that it would just not ever work. No matter how much I still love him (even with the bullshit he threw at me) I just won't go back. I'm enjoying my life way too much being back here with my family, friends, and everything I've known.

Since I made that decision, I know I'll be pretty stable, so I've decided that I'm going to get a kitten. I went looking for one last week, and I found one that was up for adoption. A little black bugger that looked just like Taz (I really like black cats and tabbies). He was about 8 weeks old, but at that point I really couldn't afford the adoption fee. It was $150, and it included all his shots, and a voucher to get him neutered when he comes of age. I had only had enough money to get supplies for the kitty such as a litter box, food, dishes, and toys, so I couldn't get him. I saved a bit of cash, because if he's still available this week I'm going to adopt him.
Then there is this other cat up for adoption. He is a total sweetheart. He's black and white, medium length fur, and he's just beautiful. His name is Moo.

Well it's time for me to get ready for work, lets hope that in the last 14 hours that someone else finished chopping and scraping away at the snow/ice around the pumps. My body is just killing me!

1 comment(s):

When you get the kitten and cat, let us know all about them. I love kittens, they are just so darned adorable. Mine are 6 months old already, and growing like weeds.

By Blogger Cheyenne, at 1:01 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home