/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, February 23, 2007

Whatever!

Without me going into a lengthy, whiny post, let me just say this: I totally suck, and I'm just not in the mood to blog.
Now on a good point. I had a mystery shopper in at work, and I got a perfect score, and I won $75 out of the deal.
A bit of info: The gas shortage in Ontario is only at gas stations that get their gas from the Imperial refineries (supplying places such as Esso, Canadian Tire gas bars, and Shell), not all gas stations are going to run out of gas, so quit acting like it's the end of the world people! You'll get to drive your gas sucking SUV's ok!

Anyone that reads me, that wants to say hi, go head and e-mail me. I'm not completely anti social, I just don't feel like blogging. Luv ya's!

2 comment(s):

okay.

But hey that’s pretty cool about you winning the bucks. good work!

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 10:53 p.m.  

Good job on the mystery shopper score!!! $75 is a huge bonus!!

Why do people get so bent about gas?? The US and Canada have the lowest gas prices in the world outside of OPEC countries. We are at $2.35/gallon here and you'd think people are going to lose their homes to buy gas. . . What a bunch of whiners!!! I used to own a gas pig. . . not any more. . .

I'll tell you the same thing I told Babs. . . Blog when you feel like it. It's supposed to be FUN!!!

AND YOU DO NOT SUCK!!!!. . . Don't MAKE me drive up there girl!!! LOL!!

Love ya!!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 9:52 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home