/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Blah blah blah

Warning: Lots of kitty talk ahead!

I absolutely love this cat. He is just too cute. We had a little bit of chaos on the first day I brought him home. The dogs were super curious and wanted to play with Prince, and they had him cornered in the laundry room. He spazzed out on Coco, and so Coco was barking at him, which was scaring him more. Stupid me went in and got between them, and I have the claw marks on my head to prove it. I should have snapped a picture. I looked so frightful, hair all over the place and blood running down my face.
That first night he had found a spot to hide in my closet, up on top of all the hangers of clothes. I'd walk in my room calling for him, and all I'd see is a pair of glowing eyes in my closet, it was pretty cute.
By yesterday Prince has taken up squatters rights in the bathroom. He's been sitting on top of the counter by the sink, and waits for someone to come talk to him. I've tried carrying him out to the kitchen and living room, but he gets scared and wants to run back to the bathroom or my bedroom, and who can blame him. Poor lil guy!

Last night he actually stayed on the bed when Coco came into my room to lay down. I have a blanket on my floor for Coco to sleep on, because he's not able to climb up on the bed anymore. I had to hold Prince down until Coco laid down, then Prince got up, walked over to the edge of ther bed and watched to make sure that the big bad ass pooch was in fact laying down instead of stalking him, and he finally calmed down and came up to snuggle by my head.

I'm going to have to build a good big shelf to put the cat food and water up off the floor. Coco is a huge food thief. His bowl will be full, but he'll go eat Pugsy's food, then he'll walk down to my room then eat the cats food. I went out for a couple hours last night, and when I left, the cats dish was full of food, when I came home it was bare. I know Prince didn't eat all that food, so it had to have been Coco. Damn hog dog.

Still no pictures yet, I'm waiting for Prince to get more comfortable with being here, and the dogs before I start making the flashy thing go off in his face. Boy does he ever love to play though. I need to go get him some more toys. He's already ripped the ears, eyes, and nose off the little white mouse toy, and now I can't find it, so maybe he just ripped it to shreds.

Now onto other crap, today is my second anniversary, I've been an absolute emotional wreck the last few weeks, and I thought today was going to suck ass bigtime, but surprisingly I'm pretty cool. Just one thing I know is I'll never ever get married on Valentines Day ever again. That's if I ever get married again at all. I just don't want to be so bitter and bitchy as I have been. I would have loved to make my marriage work, but I'm not going to let someone walk all over me, and treat me like shit in the name of love.
We haven't talked since I told him that he might as well file for divorce, because I'm not coming back. He messaged me the other night on msn, being a dick. Last night he sent me a message that said "Was nice knowing you". I'm just ignoring it now. If he really wanted to talk, and work things out, he wouldn't keep making me feel like an asshole, and he wouldn't keep making spiteful mean comments to me then hanging up the phone, or just going offline. He'd stand up, be a man, and actually deal with it.

Well M just got here for coffee, so I'm going to go hang out, and keep my mind off shit. For all oh those who aren't bitter and angry today... Happy Valentines Day.

P.S. My friend Shida sent me a very sweet poem to my e-mail that she wrote for me. She is awesome!

3 comment(s):

OK Girlie, show us yer Pussy!!! LOL!! Sorry, couldn't resist. . .

Sounds like Prince is going to need a little time to settle in. Give him his own space and he'll come around.

Valentine HUGGSS!! to you and your new pussy!!!

Love ya!!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 8:51 p.m.  

If yer being walked on and treated like shit it ain't love as it should be. But I'm not saying anything you don't already know.

WTF's a mangosteen...sounds like something that frankenstein grew.

Enjoy yer pussy.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 6:20 a.m.  

I love kitties!!! I love how they snuggle when they sleep. I wish ours did that but she is a weirdo.

BTW, I agree with lauren up there! Show us your pussy! ;)

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:57 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home