/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Introducing Prince the Pest.

See this sweet innocent face?





Or this little bit of cuteness?




You think he's so cute eh?
Well you just don't know this cat do ya?
I think his true name is Osama Bin Kitty, because this little fucker is a terrorist! Yup, right now he's sitting here staring me down with the cutest little kitty face, just waiting for me to turn my attention onto something in another room so that he can make his move.
I would swear that this little bugger, and Taz are in fact related - long lost brothers possibly. Gosh, he's such a lil turd monkey (one of my nicknames for Prince, don't ask.) sometimes.
He's eaten nearly all of one of my plants - Taz did that. He follows me around the house mewing and yipping at me in the same manner that Taz did. He's a fucking spaz, just like Taz. Oh god help us all if I decide to go back to Ohio and these two get together. All hell will break loose!
Actually, I just had to stop typing and go investigate the mystery noises coming from the kitchen. Cute lil Prince decided to get up on the counter and swipe mom's earrings onto the floor and play hockey with them. Score he did not!

Aww hell, who am I kidding? I absolutely love it. This place is like a mini zoo because of the animals and their shenanigans, but without Coco, Pugsy (who I'm gonna murder if he doesn't stop pissing on my stuff), and Prince I'd be pretty miserable.

Labels: ,

3 comment(s):

I too have a psycho cat..Annie...she is also a serial killer...1 1/2 birds to her score card...would have been two, but I saved one...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 1:18 a.m.  

What a sweet widdle cuddle muffin! hehe!

By Blogger Jennifer, at 11:29 p.m.  

They are little shitheads, but we love them anyway!
He's adorable!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 4:02 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home