/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Weather Woes

Right now I'm wanting to send an arctic blast of air down to KG's and Rachel's warm weather dwelling selves, because they are experiencing lovely desirable temperatures, and we're not!

It's fucking cold here. I didn't think I was living in Siberia for crying out loud. It sure feels that way. Click here to see this shit. We're under a wind chill warning, and since I'm off for the next three days I'm going to live in my sweats. I'll be sitting here trying to think of ways to bottle or box up this extreme cold and send it down to those south western people who are enjoying weather that should be MINE MINE MINE!

3 comment(s):

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

That is some cold temps!!!

BRRRRR

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 a.m.  

It's cold as a tax collector's heart here too. . . Snowing tonight, but only about 2 inches.

I get into my snuggies as soon as I get home, unless I have to go back out.

Let's pipe some of this cold shit down to Daytona and make those Bike Week folks shiver a little. . . Bastids!!!

HUGGSS!! to you and the kitty!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 10:45 p.m.  

Came here fom Apos at Toejam.

Just checked out your weather link and thought, "hmmm, 11C tomorrow, that's not bad, same here in Embra". Then I looked ahead to Sunday night. Crivens, as we say in Scotchland. Hope you've got a hot water bottle.

We just phoned our family in South Africa. Now that summer's over it's cool enough to walk on the beach barefoot. Only 36C. Bastids.

By Blogger Mr Farty, at 4:07 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home