/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, March 05, 2007

One Tired Pup

Oh it's Monday now eh. Having a nap in the afternoon really screws with me.

I worked Saturday until 11:30 PM, came home, and had to be back into work for 7:30 AM on Sunday. That does not make for a fully functional me, not at all. I swear I was scatterbrained and accident prone all day. I don't know how many times I gave out too much change, or other stupid shit, I must have slammed my fingers in the doors, and cash drawer hundreds of times. I even had to break out the white-out for my shift report, because apparently my ability to write down simple numbers just flew out the door. Bah, I don't like days like that.

I came home and tried so really hard to stay awake, but nah forget it, I had a nap. I slept until 10:30 last night. I got up, called M, told him to come down as I was going to put some coffee on, then realized uh...gotta run to the bathroom. Yeah he ended up making the coffee for me.
At around 11:3o I was getting hungry...craving a stupid chicken sub of all things. Off we went into town to find some grub and all the sub shops are closed. WTFEVER! I keep forgetting that they're not all open until 2 or 3 AM anymore. This town sucks, full of nothing but non-night owl breeders and stupid ol blue haired/white knuckled folk. Ah well, I'd rather have a sub than a McDonalds heart attack special, I figured most other people would feel the same way, so why are all the fast food places open but the sub and soup shops closed? Especially Subway, they used to have reliable hours.

I'm off to bed, I have to work later today then I am off for three days. Hey, at least I was able to get through half my blogroll and catch up in peoples archives. Yeah I am so friggin' good eh.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home