/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Thursday, March 08, 2007

So Suite

Apparently I'm not as good of a hibernator as I was planning on being.
Tuesday I got a call from Booboo and Marc telling me that they had this kickass awesome suite booked at a hotel in another town not too far from here. They were inviting another couple friends over and we were just going to hang out and chill as if we were on vacation.
I had a blast! I got there and Shida Pita, and Megs were there already. The room was HUGE, it was just like a friggin apartment, and none of us felt cramped. There were restaurants close by, but we ended up just ordering in Chinese. It was really relaxing. We didn't do much of anything. We just sat around in the little living room area chit chatting, and being dorks, actually I don't even think any of us left the hotel. We really only left the room to walk the halls, or hit up the vending machines for drinks.

It definitely broke up some of the late winter boredom. I think we all need that. It wasn't as if we flew off to some tropical destination, or even went too far from home base, but it was just perfect. Exactly like I said...a mini one night vacation. It even snowed like a bitch, so we opened the curtains and pretended we were in Aspen or some other ski resort town.

When we came back to town yesterday I ended up staying over at the cottage for another night with the crew, but I was missing Prince and the dogs so I came home this morning. I came home to quite the mess. I guess Prince missed me just a little too much. He tore open a fresh bag of dog food and had it scattered all over the floor. I also had a huge bag of kitty litter leaning against my wall and he decided to slice it all to hell. I had like two buckets of fresh litter to scoop up off my carpet. Let's just say that my bedroom was destroyed. Lil' jerk! Ah well, can't hold that against him. He is spoiled rotten with tons of love and attention, and he's too cute to stay mad at. Now if only he'll stop eating my damned plants he will live a full life. Haha!

1 comment(s):

aaaaaaaah...late winter boredom. Yes, I am going through that. All it has done here is rain and I am kind of tired of it.

Sounds like a a good time!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:27 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home