/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Drove It Today

I got the new(er) car certified, and insured. It failed the first emissions test, but dad and I tweaked it a little bit and ran some kerosene through it with gas. I heard that the kerosene (diesel will also work) will burn off some of the carbon in the engine. I've pretty much run it empty, so tomorrow I need to pour a bottle of Penzoil Emissions Reducer into the tank and fill it with the premium gas, then I'll take the bastard car in to be e tested again. Let's hope it passes this time.

I had to get a temporary permit for the stupid car, I've been dying to drive it since I found out it was repaired. Well if it passes this e test I know I'll be happy with it. I drove from Orillia to Gravenhurst, then took the back roads up to Bracebridge, then highway back to Orillia, then back home to Washago and I only used 1/4 tank of gas. It's going to save me a shitload of money that normally would be spent on gas. The car runs pretty well.

Since my New Yorker was nicknamed The Tallywhacker, I've been trying to come up with a name for the new car. I think Spitfire will work, or Granny Spitfire. She's old, but she works and is reliable. She's got a lot of "Git Up N Go", and is a sassy lil bitch (and she's red). I think the name works well, don't you?

I think I'm going to love my new old car!!

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home