/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, November 12, 2007

Little Bits

You know when you have those times that you have a hundred zillion thoughts just zooming around in your head?
Well here's a sampling of some of my hundred zillion thoughts, and believe me they are random.

  • If I'm such a comedy lover, why do I not have any funny movies?
  • I wonder if we'll get a really cool Mid - January thunderstorm like we did a few years ago.
  • If I woke up one day and found that I had a penis, I wouldn't play with myself, or measure it, I would instead walk over to the mirror, do a funny lil dance to see how my balls jiggled.
  • This is the longest I've used this purse.
  • Why does this fuckin' song makes me cry every time I hear it?
So yeah, very random eh, so random it would drive Bill W. to drink (After he rolled over in his grave that is).

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home